Dr. Olga Klimenko
Research interests of Olga Klimenko are in the area of distributed information systems, ontologies and knowledge systems.
Olga Klimenko earned her Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics from the Sobolev Institute of Mathematics, Novosibirsk, Russia in 1994. She also holds a Masters of Applied Mathematics from the Novosibirk State University. She joined Department of Information Technologies (Institute of Computational Technologies, Novosibirsk) in 2004.
Olga Klimenko is the Research Program Manager and Point of Contact for the Projects of Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences
- Yu. Ershov, V. Filippov, O. Klimenko, and O. Trofimov. Mathtree - Tree Catalog of Mathematical Resources in the Internet. Proceedings of the Second IASTED International Multi-Conference on Automation, Control, and Information Technology. Software Engineering. June 20-24, 2005, Novosibirsk, Russia, pp.76-80.
- V. Barakhnin, O. Klimenko. Systematization and the Search of Mathematical Web-resources. Proceedings of the Second IASTED International Multi-Conference on Automation, Control, and Information Technology. Software Engineering. June 20-24, 2005, Novosibirsk, Russia, pp.81-84.
- Klimenko O.A. A method for solution of elasto-electrodynamics problem // Siberian J. of Numer. Mathematics / Sib. Branch of Russ. Acad. of Sci. - Novosibirsk, 2004. - Vol.7, N1.- P. 13-24.
- Klimenko O.A. Mathematical modeling of emission tomography problem. Proceedings of the IASTED International Conference Automation, Control, and Information Technology, June 10-13, 2002, Novosibirsk, Russia, p. 469-473.
- Klimenko O.A. An algorithm for determing the right-hand side of the transport equation in a disk. J. Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems, VSP, The Netherlands, 1999, V.7, No.4, 347-363.
- Klimenko O.A. Stability of an Inverse Problem for Transport Equation with Discrete Data. Siberian J. of Numer. Mathematics. 1998.- Vol.1, No.4, p. 337-345.